Who is a typical Casey’s kid?
We serve kids 1st-8th grade who have had social or emotional challenges due to negative environments or situations, psychological difficulties, physiological differences. These challenges have led to social skills deficits, exclusion, disconnection, and social delays. Some children recognize their need for a friendship group and others do not. Note that children who are severely deregulated tend to need smaller groups and more individual focus than we provide.
What is your child is expected to:
- Bring their workbook to group every week.
- Optionally read Casey’s Adventures on their own.
- Do their home activity each week.
- Share the stories, lessons, and home activities with their parents.
- Participate in club activities.